Sunday, October 2, 2011

NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG! (Just a subtle hint to let you know....I have a new blog)

I’ve got a new blog. Come on over and check it out at:


Why have I started a new blog? Because I’ve felt guilty bastardising my book-writing blog. Now I can blog about eligible bachelors, blind dates and bridesmaid duties to my creative heart’s content.


And now I have my own web address, which makes me feel like a bit of a rock star actually.

To all my email subscribers – sorry, but you will need to re-subscribe on my new blog if you want to keep getting my blog updates by email. And if you’re not an email subscriber, well, you should be. It’s what all the cool kids do.

1 comment:

  1. Well this is strange. I was just typing possible new blog names in to Wordpress to find one that's available and typed in 'CorporatetoCreative' thinking I was being particularly original and that it described me to a tee to be informed that it was already taken. Sitting here on my own, out loud I said 'What?!' and then proceeded to visit said blog to see what it was about. Which is how I find myself here. Eighteen months ago I took a leave of absence from my job (as a marketing manager for a large corporate) to spend some time thinking about pursuing more creative interests - one of which is writing a book (you're one step ahead of me here though in that you're actually doing it - I am still procrastinating you see, and fear that may forever be the case). Six months after I returned to work I decided it was time for a change, took voluntary redundancy and now a year on, I am looking for a new job, and in the early stages of starting a blog - which I had considered naming 'Corporate to Creative' - which brings us full circle. Spooky! Who knows, perhaps there are hundreds of people for whom these things are true, but it's not what I was expecting to find when I typed the address in to Wordpress this morning. Anyway - good luck with the book and once I have recovered from the weirdness (and wonderfulness) of the blogosphere presenting me with this parallel universe this morning, I shall more than likely read on.
    Rebecca. UK

    ReplyDelete